Novalis Circle Case of the Month Webinar
Separation Surgery + Radiosurgery for Spine Metastasis Patient: Breast Cancer Secondary Met to Thoracic Spine
Tap for sound
Thank you for joining the Novalis Circle Case of the Month Webinar: Separation Surgery + Radiosurgery for Spine Metastasis Patient - Breast Cancer Secondary Met to Thoracic Spine.
Luke Macyszyn, MD, MA
- Assistant Professor of Neurosurgery, Radiation Oncology, and Orthopedics at UCLA
- Associate Program Director of the Neurosurgery Training Program
Tania B. Kaprealian, MD, MBA
- Associate Professor of Radiation Oncology at UCLA
- Chief of CNS Service & Co-Director of SRS Program
- Medical Director, Westwood Campus
Nzhde Agazaryan, PhD, DABR, FAAPM
- Professor of Radiation Oncology at UCLA
- Professor of Physics and Biology in Medicine
- Chief of Clinical Medical Physics and Dosimetry
- Quality and Safety Officer, Faculty Practice Group
How to Receive Continuing Education Credits
For all attendees who participate in the live webinar in its entirety, Novalis Circle is pleased to offer continuing education credits via MDCB and ASRT. Please note, these credits are only available to those attendees who participate in the live event on September 30, 2020. You are not eligible for credits for watching the post-event recording. This meeting has applied to CAMPEP for approval of 1 MPCEC hours.
Please email email@example.com and specify which credit you would like to receive. A Novalis Circle team member will be in touch to manage this process.
Up Next: ASTRO Industry Expert Theater
Hear from distinguished clinicians as they discuss the First Clinical Applications of ExacTrac Dynamic during the upcoming session on Monday, October 26th at 10:00 AM (CST) / 5:00 PM (CET). Register today.